//Editor-in-Chief of cross-border projects
Beyond91 is an editorial transnational project published by cafebabel.com and supported by the Advocate Europe Foundation, Allianz Kulturstiftung, OFAJ and n-ost network.
25 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Beyond91, Portraits of the Perestroika Generation, presents seven cross-border stories by 14 journalists and photographers unveiling contemporary Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia on a scrollitelling website in 7 languages, as well as a pictures exhibition of the project.
- Balkans&Beyond, 2016
Balkans&beyond published by cafebabel.com and financed by the Allianz Kulturstiftung and OFAJ.
It features 7 multimedia cross border stories featuring post-Tito generation in seven Balkans countries (Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia), 25 years after the first ex-Yougoslavia´ war.
The PDF of the e-book is to download in English-German-French, on the platform issuu.
//Author of long-form (multimedia scrollitelling)
- Les bruits de la guerre au coeur de l’Europe, médiapart, july 2016.
- La fille & le moudjahidine, inouï.cc, march 2015.
- Cadavre exquis au pays des merles noirs, cafebabel.com, june 2014.
//Media cooperation expert and guest speaker for Canal France International (CFI)
- Guest speaker for the 1st Mediterranean Young Leaders Forum, Anna Lindh Foundation, Essaouira, october 2015.
- Guest speaker @ 4M conference organized by the French media cooperation agency, Canal France International (cfi), Tbilissi, november 2013.
- CFI expert animating a workshop about online journalism and social medias for association of the Mongolian press online, Ulan Bator, january 2013.
- CFI expert training the web redaction of the Lebanese daily newspaper, L’orient-le jour, Beyrouth, may 2012.
- CFI expert and coordinator of « Eurocaucasusnews« , a project about multimedia journalism in South Caucasus, Tbilisi-Baku-Erevan-Strasbourg, autumn 2011.
//Editorial strategy consultant
Consulting mission for the general directorate of the Web Communication Unit, European Parliament: benchmark and proposals of reform of the online communication strategy for the 2014 european elections. Brussels, spring 2012.
//Writing, conception and production of web documentary for Arte.tv
- Mode à Londres (fashion in london), produced and diffused on arte.tv, february 2010.
- Mode à Berlin (fashion in berlin) , produced and diffused on arte.tv, july 2009.